1. Using Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access: all areas in the library except several zones
SSID(Service Set Identifier)
Access POSTECH AP with HEMOS ID (please refer to HEMOS NOTICE)
Available only for subscribers (Domestic)
Available only for subscribers (International)
(POSCO, RIST, etc.)
Access POSTEH AP with Guest Account
* Information on POSTECH Wireless LAN Service: http://hemos.postech.ac.kr/wlan/wifi_guide.htm
2. Using Wired Internet
- Wired Internet Access: several areas in the library
You can access the wired internet with the designated LAN ports (indicated as Available or LAN)
1) POSTECH Members: ID/PW authentication is required at the initial connection on the computer with the internet access (wireless network needs separate authentication).
2) Non-postech members: You can use wired internet after receiving guest account at the entrance desk on the first or fifth floor.
(Guest account is effective for three days after initial login. If you login again within three days, three more days will be extended).
3. For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call at 279-2516
IT Services Department
- Website: http://hemos.postech.ac.kr
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEL: 279-2516